Saturday 22 January 2011

New York, Same Old Blog

Welcome back! Books and Adventures may have moved to New York, but the blog is alive and kicking in 2011, with upcoming features including NYC literacy charity Behind the Book, Alex Simmons' Kids' Comic Con, guest writing from Eric Maddern and much, much more. Off-line, there's a host of educational and literacy projects I'm working on - you'll hear it all first here on Books and Adventures.

I've been staying in an apartment with a lovely cat who nonetheless saw fit to empty her bowels all over the floor of my room, but rather than indulge you with a comedy cat video on Youtube*, I've decided to include a snowy Central Park landscape, photographed this week:



*And if you really need comedy cats...will this do?  Or this?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're in New York?! That's fantastic, hope you're having a brilliant time.

    ReplyDelete