Monday 8 March 2010

Mr. Lehmann Goes To Westminster


It’s confirmed!

I will be speaking at the House of Commons on ‘Giving the Gift of Reading’ on 1st July 2010 .

This exciting opportunity has come about through my association with Volunteer Reading Help, an incredible UK charity that provides valuable, practical support to children most at risk of missing out on literacy skills. You can find out more about the charity and my work with them here.

I also heard this week that I have been accepted to run in the Shakespeare Half-Marathon on 25th April. So Stratford residents can expect to see me puffing around town with a set of cue cards in my hand for the next few weeks...combining training for both events.

Watch out for more news, and some exciting new interviews with storytellers and teachers, online soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment